Standing Shoulder to Shoulder with Industry Leaders
The way we look at the construction and engineering of tall buildings in the UK is changing. A post-pandemic attitude towards the way we live and work has given rise to questions over what the industry might look like in the future and what professionals in the sector can do to embrace a more hybrid style of building usage. Recent reports in the media show an emphasis on environmental, social, and corporate governance as well as overall attractiveness and quality becoming increasingly important. Moving into the next few years of design and development, experts in the built environment are not only anticipating changes in the way tall buildings are constructed but also a shift in the way that tall buildings integrate work, leisure, and residential spaces.
Now in its third year, following a highly successful 2019 sell-out event and a 2020 virtual event, the Tall Buildings Conference is set to be the premier networking opportunity of the year for anyone working in the high-rise sector. The event, aimed at major city developers, investors, local authorities, architects, engineers, and contractors, also offers excellent exhibitor opportunities. With places expected to sell out quickly, the conference provides a unique and valuable opportunity to position your business alongside the industry's brightest and best.
- Date: Tuesday 21 June 2022
- Timings: Conference: 08:30 - 16:15 | Awards: 16:15 - 17:40
- Venue: 22 Bishopsgate London
- Location: Central London
- Event Agenda: Please click HERE to view the programme.
- Ticket Price: £195+VAT per person
- Ticket Inclusions: Access to the conference for over 4-hours of CPD content, entry into the exhibition for over 2-hours of networking, lunch & refreshments throughout, delegate list on arrival, access to the speaker presentations post-event plus access to the awards ceremony for an early evening of celebrations, drinks & canapes.
- Book your delegate place, HERE
- Meet the 2022 Speakers, HERE
- Meet the 2022 Exhibitors & Sponsors, HERE
- View what's in the news, HERE
- Learn more about the Tall Buildings Awards, HERE
- Learn more about the Tall Buildings Magazine, HERE
- Contact the Tall Buildings team, HERE